Mini Israel – Individual Immersion Program
Intensive, full-day immersion program combining indoor learning with outdoor activities in real-life situations
(one-week or two-week modules available)
The Mini Israel Immersion Program is an intensive one-on-one tailor-designed Hebrew learning program, which combines interactive classroom studies with outdoor practical activities. A typical Mini Israel day consists of a three hours one-on-one study session in the morning. Once a week, the one-on-one lessons are followed by another 1.5 hours of interactive outdoor activities where you can practice and improve your Hebrew in real life situations. Outdoor activities include visiting local sites in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv while practicing practical Hebrew on the streets.
The Mini Israel program immerses you in Hebrew all week, and our beginner level students usually advance one full level in just one week! Our Mini Israel Hebrew Immersion Program will have you speaking Hebrew in no time at all.
One week and two week Mini Israel programs are available now.
Ulpan Or’s unique RLA (Rapid Language Acquisition) learning method is recognized by many international institutions world wide. Ask one of our representatives if your institution recognizes our diploma and/or program as credit worthy.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day.
- Advance an entire level in a single course.
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Improve your reading and writing skills to a new level.
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Week (16.5 hours)
- Skill level All level
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 9800
- Assessments Yes