Mini Sabra – Individual Immersion Program
Intensive, full-day immersion program combining indoor learning with outdoor activities in real-life situations
(one-week or two-week modules available)
The Mini Sabra (“Native Israeli” in Hebrew) Immersion Program is an intensive one-on-one tailor-designed Hebrew learning program, which combines interactive classroom studies with outdoor practical activities. A typical Mini Sabra day consists of a three hours one-on-one study sessions. In addition to the indoor lessons, students will go on a 1.5 hour outing or a Cafe Ulpan twice a week where you can practice and improve your Hebrew in real life situations. Outdoor activities include visiting local sites in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, as well as improving your conversational Hebrew over a cup of coffee at a local cafe.
The Mini Sabra program immerses you in Hebrew all week, and our beginner level students usually advance one full level in just one week! Our Sabra Hebrew immersion program will have you speaking Hebrew in no time at all.
One week and two week Sabra programs are available now.
Ulpan Or’s unique RLA (Rapid Language Acquisition) learning method is recognized by many international institutions world wide. Ask one of our representatives if your institution recognizes our diploma and/or program as credit worthy.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day .
- Advance an entire level in a single course.
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Improve your reading and writing skills to a new level.
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Week ( 18 hours)
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 4581
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self