Tamar – Individual Immersion Program
Half-day immersion program combining indoor learning with outdoor activities in real-life situations
(one month modules available)
In addition to our intensive one-week and two-week workshops, Ulpan-Or offers less intensive, long-term, Hebrew-speaking programs. Our “Tamar” (Tamar in Hebrew means a ‘Date’ fruit) program consists of monthly modules with three weekly 3 hour meetings.
A typical Tamar day consists of a three-hour one-on-one study session. Twice a month the one-on-one lessons are replaced by a 1.5 hours of interactive outdoor activities.
In total the “Tamar” course consists of 10 indoor sessions and two outdoor sessions.
Outdoor activities include visiting local sites in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, while actively practicing Hebrew on the streets in real life situations.
The Tamar program has been designed to allow students to take Hebrew lessons, mainly during the afternoon-evening hours while maintaining their regular business and social activities in Israel. Tamar programs are conducted in both our locations – Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Ulpan Or’s unique RLA (Rapid Language Acquisition) learning method is recognized by many international institutions world wide. Ask one of our representatives if your institution recognizes our diploma and/or program as credit worthy.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day.
- Advance an entire level in a single course*
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Improve your reading and writing skills to a new level*
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Month (36 hours)
- Skill level All level
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 2473
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes