Tiyul Lesson (T-Ulpan) – Individual Immersion Program
Half-day immersion program combining indoor learning with outdoor activities in real-life situations
(one month modules available)
The T-Ulpan (“tiyul” in Hebrew means ‘outing’) lesson is a cornerstone and integral part of our ‘Full Day Immersion Programs’. Ulpan Or’s T-Ulpan lessons take the student to world famous attractions (in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv) and has them converse entirely in Hebrew using Ulpan-Or’s unique methods. T-Ulpan turns students into tour guides and boosts confidence like nothing we have ever seen before!
The T-Ulpan activity provides a natural opportunity to get a Hebrew lesson not only from our teachers, but from local Israelis as you tour our gorgeous cities. These lessons can be added to any one of our courses or be purchased as stand alone. Total beginners should not purchase the T-Ulpan lesson as stand alone but rather enlist to an immersion course.
One, four, six and eight session modules are available now.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day.
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
- One individual session – $199 + 17% VAT
- 4 sessions $725 + 17% VAT
- 6 sessions $1,059 + 17% VAT
- 8 sessions $1,395 + 17% VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 13458
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes