Dekel – Individual Immersion Program
Half-day immersion program
(One month modules available)
In addition to our intensive one-week and two-week workshops, Ulpan-Or offers less intensive, long-term, Hebrew-speaking programs. Our “Dekel” (Dekel in Hebrew means palm tree) program consists of monthly modules with two weekly 3 hour meetings. A typical Dekel day consists of a three hours one-on-one study session.
The Dekel program has been designed to allow students to take Hebrew-speaking lessons during afternoon and evening hours while maintaining their regular business and social activities in Israel. We advise taking this course after an intensive program and not as a stand alone program for any beginner. Program sessions are held in our Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv locations.
One month programs are available now.
Ulpan Or’s unique RLA (Rapid Language Acquisition) learning method is recognized by many international institutions world wide. Ask one of our representatives if your institution recognizes our diploma and/or program as credit worthy.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day.
- Advance an entire level in a single course.
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Improve your reading and writing skills to a new level.
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn
- One-Month Module – $1,199 + VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Month (24 hours)
- Skill level All level
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 1847
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes