This curriculum encompasses the following content in an integrative and coherent way, which is used in an interactive way to allow students to make significant progress in Hebrew while enjoying the process.
- Ten units of text related to traits, characters provoking expression of thoughts and opinions.
- Review and practice of all Binyanim in all tenses
- Ten Israeli songs
In this curriculum, the student will read and translate texts that deal with different types of people and their traits, thus enhancing the student’s vocabulary with in-depth adjectives. The student will encounter different nations and their stereotypical traits which are attributed to them- Loud and warm Israelis, polite and witty British and friendly Americans who are trying to speak Hebrew in Israel. The student will also encounter different types of students in the classroom- The genius, the queen, the clown, etc. Through the characterization of these types of people, the student will be able to describe him/herself and his/her surroundings freely and accurately.
To lead the student to the following achievements:
- Internalize and master all Binyanim in all tenses, and use them naturally throughout the conversation.
- Enrich the vocabulary with many adjectives and nuances.
- Experience Israeli culture through E-Tone® articles, virtual tours, and popular Israeli songs.
The curriculum is divided into 10 units which build the different skills (listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing) layer by layer.