This curriculum encompasses the following content in an integrative and coherent way, which is used in an interactive way to allow students to make significant progress in Hebrew while enjoying the process.
- Ten units from “Authentic Israeli Dialogs” ebook
- Past tense (all Binyanim) and prepositions
- Ten Israeli songs
- Ten E-Tone® articles/Virtual tours
The curriculum follows Daniel, a new “Ole” (immigrant) to Israel, throughout his first days in Israel. From a taxi cab ride to Jerusalem to family gatherings, dining in restaurants and shopping for clothes- the student will learn to converse about everyday life matters in authentic “Israeli” Hebrew. Daniel’s trips in Israel and his conversations with his family and Israeli friends teach the student the Hebrew language and culture from the inside-out in a fun and humorous way. Combined with E-Tone® articles, virtual tours, and popular Israeli songs, the curriculum brings the Israeli street to the student and enables him/her to converse fluently about various topics.
To lead the student to the following achievements:
- Learn Past tense in all 5 Binyanim, while acquiring a deeper understanding of prepositions and their conjugations.
- Acquire the ability to converse freely and accurately in Hebrew about various everyday topics to get along in everyday life in Israel.
- Experience Authentic Israeli culture through spoken Hebrew and encountering different people and situations in Israel.
The curriculum is divided into 10 units which build the different skills (listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing) layer by layer.