This curriculum encompasses the following content in an integrative and coherent way, which is used in an interactive way to allow students to make significant progress in Hebrew while enjoying the process.
- Ten units of text based on dialogues and situations between young teenagers
- Infinitives and present tense of 4 Binyanim: Piel, Hif’il, Hit’pael, Nifa’al
- Ten Israeli songs
- Ten E-Tone® articles/Virtual tours
The curriculum embarks on a journey following a boy and a girl who arrive in Israel for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip. Through their adventures, the student will learn a rich vocabulary and expressions that are relevant to everyday life in Israel. Seeing Israel through the videos which accompany the texts allows the student to learn basic grammar and structure while experiencing Israel in a fun way.
To lead the student to the following accomplishments:
- Learn infinitives and present conjugations of 4 different Binyanim and basic knowledge of time phrases.
- Speak freely in Hebrew while using everyday phrases.
- Experience Israeli culture via people, landscape and songs- all contribute to a rich learning experience.
The curriculum is divided into 10 units which build the different skills (listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing) layer by layer.
There are no reviews yet.