E-Tone® – Self Study Interactive Newspaper (Monthly/Yearly Subscription)
Ulpan-Or’s online Hebrew newspaper, E-Tone®, is an innovative, interactive news digest published on a weekly basis to aid with the studying of Hebrew words and phrases in general, and with accessing the Israeli media in particular. The main objective is to help E-Tone® subscribers significantly improve their Hebrew in a short time, and eventually be able to access regular Israeli written and broadcast media. The weekly online Hebrew newspaper E-Tone® includes the latest news items broadcast by the Israeli media in Hebrew. E-Tone® comes in three levels: Low-Intermediate, High-Intermediate, and Advanced.
Each item in the E-Tone® is processed using Ulpan-Or’s unique iHebrew® learning methodology, and the items are presented in audio and video clips, including accompanying texts that highlight specific vocabulary. A full English translation of each item is provided to help subscribers expand their vocabulary and practise Hebrew sentence and grammatical structure. E-Tone® items address current events in Israel and around the world, delivering fresh, up-to-date, relevant news in modern Hebrew.
- Each E-Tone® edition usually includes four short items.
- Item #1 is usually related to the latest important developments in Israel
- Item #2 is usually related to the latest important developments around the world
- Item #3 usually covers culture, science, sports and other interesting subjects from around the world
- Item #4 usually consists of an interesting Israeli advertisement, which helps students understand local culture, slang, while having fun watching the item.
In addition, questions and drill are included to further enhance the learning process.
- Watch, listen and read news from Israel in Hebrew at your level from the very first day
- Advance in your Hebrew while staying up to date with current affairs
- Improve your comprehension and reading skills to a new level*
- Learn Hebrew in the comfort of your home/office
- Elevate your understanding of authentic Israeli media
- Learn at your own pace
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn